Wanna be in the know? myBuzz is Cornerstone’s new online information source. We think it’s pretty cool and that you’ll find it most helpful.
What can I do with myBuzz?
- Find groups to join
- Interact with other members in your groups
- See events you might want to attend
- Participate in discussions
- Meet the needs of others
- Find volunteer positions based on your passions and gifts
- Set up your financial giving
- Register (and pay, if required) for events
- View group and church-wide calendars
- Check groups, events and volunteer positions at another Cornerstone site
How do I access myBuzz?
If you don’t have a login, sign up here . After requesting a login, you will receive an email containing your login information.
I’ve signed in. Now what?
Download a list of the top ten things we want you to do to maximize myBuzz.
What if I don’t have a computer, or I need help?
No problem. Just visit the Information Desk on Sunday morning, and a myBuzz guru will be glad to get you started and answer your questions. You can also click HELP on any myBuzz page.
How old do I have to be to use myBuzz?
Sorry, kids. You must be 12 or older to be a myBuzz user. (Parents: Your children and their information are safe in myBuzz.)
Go ahead and get your feet wet! Jump in and update your personal information, find groups to join or see events you might want to attend. For more information, call 887-1152.